Fat Chance: Surviving the Cholesterol Controversy and Beyond
The natural way to health
- ISBN: 9780974125732
- 2006, 284 pages
plus shipping costs
Depending on the delivery address VAT may vary at checkout.
Delivery time: ca. 5 - 10 Tage/days
Those who really want to be healthy should not rely on the establishment to protect them and their loved ones.
They should find out how to use fats and oils for themselves. Understanding Fats, Oils, and Cholesterol demystifies the terms and explains how to navigate through the falsifications.
Finally, this book will provide the following simple solutions:
- How to tell when HIGH cholesterol is really a problem
- How to tell when LOW cholesterol is the problem
- Why conventional dietary practices FAIL to regulate cholesterol
- Why saturated fatty acids are NOT implicated in heart disease
- Why the Mediterranean diet fails to solve the modern health crisis
- How to regulate cholesterol levels NATURALLY without drugs.
Fat Chance by Dennis Willmont integrates eastern and western understanding of health into a unified perspective.
Acupuncturists know that Liver conditions adversely affect more organs and tissues in the body than any other condition. Good fats and oils nourish the Liver while bad fats and oils create pathological Liver conditions that create havoc throughout the Body/Mind. Learning about good and bad quality fats and oils will teach you more about taking care of your health than any other single thing you can do.