Writing Acupuncture Case Reports
Theory and Practice
- ISBN: 9781735958309
- 2022, 255 pages
Abhängig von der Lieferadresse kann die MwSt. an der Kasse variieren.
Lieferzeit: ca. 5 - 10 Tage/days
Writing Acupuncture Case Reports: Theory and Practice discusses the importance of writing acupuncture case reports for education, research, and practice. This book not only provides step-by-step instructions for writing a rigorous case report, but also outlines the benefits of case reports beyond simply recording unusual clinical situations or warnings of adverse effects.
This book includes discussions on:
- The history and reasons why case reports are written.
- Why case reports are particularly useful for traditional acupuncture
- The role of case reports in evidence-based medicine
- How integrative case reports can be a model for clinical practice
- How to select a patient from your practice for a meaningful case report
- How to submit your case report for publication
Writing Acupuncture Case Reports: Theory and Practice shows how case reports can be used to individualize effective treatment based on traditional theories, demonstrate a particular acupuncture approach, or illustrate opportunities for collaboration in integrative practice. A close examination of case reports reveals them to be an overlooked but valuable source of evidence for patient-centered treatment that can significantly advance acupuncture practice.