Trigger Points and Muscle Chains
Effective trigger point therapy
- ISBN: 9783132413511
- 2. Aufl. 2018, 272 Seiten
plus shipping costs
Depending on the delivery address VAT may vary at checkout.
Delivery time: ca. 1 - 3 days
Effective trigger point therapy This unique guide takes an in-depth look at trigger point therapy. Split into two sections, it combines detailed theory with practical techniques. You will find comprehensive information on a broad spectrum of topics such as myofascial chains, the craniosacral model, and the classification, diagnosis, and therapy of trigger points. Highlights:
- Different models of muscle chains
- Detailed explanations of trigger points and their treatment
- Over 260 instructive illustrations and high-quality photographs
- Featuring input from various different specialties, this outstanding book is an essential tool for osteopaths, physiotherapists, chiropractors using trigger point therapy, and all others working in pain therapy. A clear layout and detailed anatomical drawings allow you to quickly improve your therapeutic skills. The result: accurate and effective pain therapy!