The Five Phases of Acupuncture in the Classical Texts
- ISBN: 9780974125749
- 2010, 765 pages
inkl. 7 % MwSt. plus Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: ca. 1 - 3 Tage
The Five Phase of Acupuncture in the Classical Texts by Dennis Willmont builds on original translations from the anicent Chinese Medical, Confucian and Daoist Classics concerning all relevant material on the Five Phases and Twelfe Organs of acupuncture in early China.
This book includes:
- The deeper meaning of Five Phase psycho-emotional terms never before translated into English
- How to fully understand these terms and their application to clinical practice
- A full explanation of the Spirits of anicent Chinese acupuncture: Yi/Intention, the Zhi/Will, the Shèn/Spirit, the Pò/Instinct and the Hùn/Perspective
- A full explanation of the Virtues of anicent Chinese acupuncture: Xin/Accountability, Zhi/Wisdom, Li/Appropriateness, Yi/Righteousness and Rén/Humanity
- An integration of the Five Phases with modern Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- How to use the Five Phases with Chinese Herbs, Western Herbs, Essential Oils and Food.