The Wei Qi: Teachings from the Shang Han Lun and Wen Bing (Video)
- Verlag: TCM Kongress Rothenburg
- ISBN: S26071
- 2021, Video ca. 5 Std./ app. 5 hrs.
49,00 € – 57,00 €
Abhängig von der Lieferadresse kann die MwSt. an der Kasse variieren.
Lieferzeit: sofort verfügbar
Video-Vorschau (5-minütiger Auszug)
The Wei Qi goes around the blood vessel and the Ying Qi within the vessel. Wei guards the body against external pathogens, which functions like the immune system. In addition, Wei is closely connected to the nervous system, which regulates temperature, sweating and circulation rhythms. Ying refers to the blood and other yin matters which nourish the whole body. In Shang Han Lun, an external Taiyang condition is considered Wei. Wei to treat a Wei disease. In Wen Bing (Warm Diseases), a Wei level condition refers to an early fever stage due to warm pathogens, e.g. Corona virus. The manifestation is different in wind-heat, damp-heat, dryness and wind-cold. What are the similarities and differences of Wei in the two systems? How can we use herbal medicine and acupuncture in practice to treat Wei disorders?
In this seminar Hui Zhang will cover the following topics:
- Deep explanation of Wei, the form classics and meridian teaching
- treatment with herbal medicine, Ma Huang Tang and its modification
- treatment with acupuncture and moxibustion
- Wei, immunity and coronavirus: prevention and treatment of sequelae
- Wei and disorders of the nervous system, mental illnesses
You must be <a href="https://www.naturmed.de/mein-konto/">logged in</a> to post a review.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.