Acupuncture for brain
Treatment for Neurological and Psychologic Disorders
- Verlag: Springer Verlag
- ISBN: 9783030546656
- 2021, 274 pages (hardcover version)
Abhängig von der Lieferadresse kann die MwSt. an der Kasse variieren.
Lieferzeit: ca. 5 - 10 Tage/days
How to treat the Brain and neurological diseases with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and acupuncture
New methods to treat Alzheimer, stroke, Parkinson, traumatic brain injury, depression and others
By discussing the TCM Brain theory, this books represents the current status of research on brain and acupuncture. It shows unique brain related techniques such as scalp acupuncture and Dao-qi technique and the new acupuncture treatment methods for brain-related conditions, like Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, dementia, Parkinson, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, autism, cerebral palsy and depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder among others.
This book is of interest to TCM and acupuncture practitioners in the West, as well as acupuncture researchers and lecturers. It gives a new understanding of the brain and treatments for brain-related conditions from a complementary medicine point of view.
Part One. Acupuncture for Brain, Introduction and Theory
- Brain in original Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture and The Brain Current Understanding
- Acupuncture Research and the Brain
- Acupuncture Brain. physiology and Pathology
- Scalp acupuncture
- Dao qi acupuncture technique
- Abdominal acupuncture
- Other Commonly used acupuncture techniques for Brain conditions
- Commonly used Herb formulas for Brain Conditions
- The Chinese View-Preserving a Healthy Functioning Brain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral palsy and Brain retardation
- Other neurological conditions
- Bipolar Disease
- Other psychological conditions
- Other brain related conditions
About the author: Dr. Tianjun Wang is a guest professor of Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine China. He is the Vice Chairperson of the 1st Board of Specialty Committee of Head Acupuncture of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies. Dr. Wang are the Fellow of Higher Education Academy UK (FHEA), the member of British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) and the Fellow member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK (ATCM). Prof. Dr. Wang has published on a wide range of topics in acupuncture and Chinese medicine in both national and international periodicals and in both Chinese and English languages. As a well-known speaker, he has talked a great number of international conferences and seminars.