The Aftercare of COVID-19 Infection
Herbs Acupuncture Nutrition Massage Exercise
- ISBN: 9798713733360
- 2021, 186 Seiten
plus shipping costs
Depending on the delivery address VAT may vary at checkout.
Delivery time: ca. 1 - 3 days
This book particularly discusses the aftercare of COVID-19 infection, its pathology and management methods. It can also be used as a reference book for the aftercare of other infectious diseases, or the care of chronic diseases that share the same symptoms and pathology in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Clear and detailed discussion on symptoms and their causes after COVID-19 infection
- Aftercare management in 5 disciplines as mentioned in the title
- 35 essential herbs for practitioners and therapists to select right herbs to make individualized formulas
- 20 classic formulas and 20 acupuncture points for practical use in a busy clinic •Recommended gentle Tui Na massage for specific group of patients
- Proper food selection and special exercise as daily supporting
- 7 common syndromes and their complete management as a guide and good examples•Valuable tips in Note and cautions of therapies from author’s experience.
- Including a section of theories and diagnosis of infectious diseases in Chinese medical history.
This book is written for both experienced and new practitioners and therapists. It can be read throughout, or as a handbook to quickly access the needed part. It benefits the work of acupuncturists, herbalists, dieticians, massagists, exercise trainers and lifestyle consultants. The therapies can be carried out completely by an individual or by a team of practitioners and therapists.
naturmed´s opinion: Lots of information on describing and treating patterns of disturbance that can occur after surviving Covid infection.
I really like that the author does not start with the basics, so this book is not for lay people. For any TCM therapist, this is a good book. With Chinese herbal formulations, acupuncture points, nutritional advice and tuina.
Yifan Yang is an experienced practitioner and lecturer of traditional Chinese medicine. Her books of Chinese herbs and formulas are already well known to students and practitioners. This new book follows her easy-to-follow and easy-to-use style. It makes the management after COVID-19 more effective and efficient.
You must be <a href="https://www.naturmed.de/en/mein-konto/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.